Firefox IE Tab Addon
Nowadays, Firefox Internet Browser can open and view any websites. But every once in a while, you will come across some websites which does not look good in Firefox or does not open properly. There are some activeX controls which only works in Internet explorer. With Firefox IE Tab addon, you don’t need to quit firefox and open Internet explorer to open such websites.
IE tab firefox addon can open the website in Internet explorer from the same tab, or it can also open the new internet explorer window. So, you don’t have to copy and paste URL in IE. So, here are the steps to install, setup and use IE Tab.
- Click Here to download ‘IE tab‘ firefox addon.
- Install the addon.
- Restart the firefox.
- Now, you can open any webpage in IE, by right clicking the tabs and select ‘Switch rendering engine’ (to open the webpage in same tab) or ‘Open in Ext App’ (to open new Internet explorer window).
- You can also configure IE tab addon, from tools, addons, IE tabs Options.
- You can enable site filters for particular site, so every time, you open that site, it automatically opens in IE tab. (For example, http://windowsupdate.com/)
- You can also change the context menu for IE tabs from ‘Context menu’ options.
- Navigate through the slideshow below to view IE tab screenshots.